My initial and main intent is to share my knowledge in everything and anything I can. but there is time and money that is involved to make this information available.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about all links, posts, photos, and other material on this website: There are sponsored posts, advertisements, and affiliate links on my blog that I earn a commission from.
I want to bring to you quality content and information from my experiences, meaning that I need to afford them first. However, I only partner with organizations that are relevant the blog and it’s contents and that I truly believe will provide value to you.
All opinions are 100% my own. I am not writing/speaking in behalf of the brands. No brand, client or previous employer should be associated by my comments.
All content contained in downloadable files (either free or paid for) is copyrighted and protected, being property of Isi Gonzalez, unless specified on a written form.
You may not:
– Use anything contained on downloadable files for commercial purposes
– Reproduce any of the files without written permission
– Copy or upload the content for use or distribution on your own website
– Alter, transform or build upon the files
– Resell, redistribute, or change any aspects of the files
– Share any part of the file with others.
– Link the blog post from isidoesit.com with the downloadable file into any form of social media.
– Pin images and use images shown on isidoesit.com on your site, as long as you link back to the original blog post on isidoesit.com
Please contact me if you have further questions.